IT Service Management (BMC Remedy) FAQ's
- What is ITSM and BMC Remedy?
- What version of Remedy do I need?
- How can I apply for an account?
- How do I change my password?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I access my account?
UNH IT is using the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite to help manage the services offer by UNH IT. Learn more at itsm.unh.edu
There are two versions of Remedy in use at this time. All ITSM users should use BMC Remedy for Incident and Problem Management. Remedy 6 is used only for IT Account Provisioning/De-provisioning, the UNH IT Communication process, and UNH IT Purchasing Requests.
Click on Apply Online.
You can change your password using Login Help.
You can reset your password using Login Help.
Use the following links to access BMC Remedy: