|Banner Student Application Form and Useful Links|
||To request a Banner Student Account click on the Apply Online button and complete the online application form. Note: Since several offices must give permission for each administrative account, it may take 2 or more weeks for an account to be activated.|
|Change your Password||
|Reset your Password||If you need to have your password reset, please call the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242.|
|USNH Gateway||Banner Student can be accessed from the USNH Gateway page. Important Banner Student information and instructions can also be found there.|
|Banner Configuration||New Banner Student user should refer to the Banner Configuration page for instructions on how to access Banner Student for the first time.|
FAQ: Banner Student
- Where can I get training?
- How do I get a Banner Student account disabled?
- Where can I find more information or answers?
Banner Student is the student information systems database for UNH, UNHM and GSC.
Access to student information at the University of New Hampshire and Granite State College is limited to appropriate officials as designated by the chief executive officer of each institution of the University System. The criteria for determining such official individuals shall be their need to have access to information related to personal and academic advising or counseling; academic standing and course registrations; health and welfare of the student and/or other person; financial need and/or awards; and matters related to the student's status within the institution (e.g. class standing, residency, etc.).
Please refer to the 'Banner Student Application Form and Useful Links' section above.
- Go to the following link to log into the VPN: https://ecgvpn.unh.edu
- Click on the 'Enterprise VPN ' link in the tan bar [click here to view a screen capture].
- Enter your AD username and password and click Sign In. If this is your first time connecting to the ECG VPN, please refer to the following instructions: http://www.usnhgateway.org/ecgvpn/ecgvpn.html
- The Juniper Network Connect Client launch and you will see a small lock icon minimized down by your PC clock.
- You should then be automatically redirected to the USNH Gateway page.
- Under the Production Systems Menu choose UNH/GSC Student Banner » UNH Production - PROD or GSC Production - SLLP.
- Log in with your Banner Student username and password.
- In the Go To… text box type: GUAPSWD
- Hit Enter.
- Type in your current password, then your new password twice.
- Hit the Save icon. (you will be logged out, then logged back in)
Contact the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242.
Currently Banner Student only supports computers running Microsoft Windows XP with the following programs:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.x
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 6 update 26
Warning: Banner Student is not currently supported to run on Windows Vista, OS X, or with Mozilla Firefox. You may experience limited functionality while using these unsupported operating systems and browsers.
You will need to connect to the Enterprise VPN (https://ecgvpn.unh.edu) before accessing Banner Student. Once connected, you should be automatically direct to the Enterprise Systems Gatway (http://www.usnhgateway.org). Then simply click on Production Systems » UNH/GSC Student Banner » UNH Production - PROD or GSC Production - SLLP to connect.
The Human Resources employee termination process is directly related to disabling of computer accounts. On an employee's termination date his or her Banner Student account will be automatically disabled. If you want an account disabled prior to an employee leaving the University, please call the UNH IT Service Desk at 862-4242. Click here for more information on the deactivation of computer accounts.
If you have any Banner SIS technical questions, you can complete a Banner Student Support Form.